Streaming has become a significant part of our everyday lives. Many people live out of this niche, although not all of them are aware of the significance that a good setup has nowadays. Having bad lighting can decrease the quality of your video. Therefore, using the best ring light for streaming becomes a necessity.
Ring lights have become a must in all niches that involve some video streaming like Tik Tok or YouTube or photography, as they enhance the image quality by erasing the shadows and adapting the image you think works best for the room you’re using for recording.
If you’re a beginner in this community, it will help if you used a good ring light for streaming that is not only easy-to-use but also allows you total control over the quality of the image you want to achieve.
Today, we’ll present you with five options you can choose for streaming light rings.
Although all these devices have their ups and downs, according to our review criteria, the best device is the PIXEL Light Ring, which has a total size of 19 inches and grants you numerous options for image control, such as configuring the brightness from one to one-hundred percent and setting the color temperature from 3000K to 5800K and is equipped with a port USB QC3.0.
However, this PIXEL Ring Light is not the only option we have for you. The other four options are worth considering, and we also have some of the best budget ring lights for streaming.
Top 5 Best Ring Light for Streaming
PIXEL Ring Light – 19”
PIXEL is one of the most remarkable brands when it comes to light rings. Not only is this one of the most complete light ring packages, but it also grants the user the most control over the image they want to deliver. It is easily one of the best ring lights for streaming.
Let’s start by mentioning all the products included in the package. Besides the usual power adapter, the adjustable stand, and holders for iPads, phones, and cameras, the package also includes a microphone, a remote, and a Bluetooth remote to control your phone or preferred device for capturing the image.
This LED ring light for streaming includes the following features:
- You can adjust the stand from 50cm to 190cm. This stand is made of aluminum alloy, ensuring excellent durability.
- You can rotate the ring light 180º, depending on what you intend to do with your image.
- The Bluetooth remote control grants you control over photography or video while your phone is away from your hands. The remote control provides you with access to the ring light’s configuration. You can see the current settings in the LED screen the ring light has available.
- The package also includes a universal adapter and a US Plug, plus a traveling bag for you to take the device anywhere.
- If you use a DSLR camera, you’ll need a TRS 3.5mm adapter, which is included in the package.
If you intend to use the microphone for streaming, we believe there are better options out there, although it isn’t a bad addition to your equipment.
You can find the full specs and more information about the PIXEL Ring Light at Amazon.
VILTROX Ring Light – 18”
Although this option is smaller than the previous choice, it is a good ring light for streaming. The best part is that it includes RGB settings, making it perfect for those that want to start in the gaming category.
When it’s about ring lights, size has crucial importance, but an 18-inch device isn’t a bad selection. According to the manufacturer, it has the same level of brightness regardless of the distance.
Not only is it suitable for streaming, but you can also use it for other purposes, such as professional photography and regular videos.
Other excellent features the VILTROX Ring Light has are the following:
- It includes two power supply options. You can use the external power supply or the USB port. The external power supply provides you with more brightness, however.
- You can rotate the ring light 360 degrees horizontally, and it has a 180-degree tilt option. Furthermore, the phone holder is flexible, granting you total control over the angles and full use of the lighting.
- As for the color temperature options, you can set them between 3300 and 5600K.
- You can make full use of the HD LCD screen to make sure the image settings are accurate.
- As with previous options, it includes a wireless remote control you can use to control the device you’re using to capture the image.
This device is easily one of the best budget ring lights for streaming. You can find more information about the VILTROX Ring Light at Amazon.
PIXEL Selfie Ring Light – 19”
This option is similar to our best pick. It contains the same features, essentially, although the package isn’t as complete as the first selection. Please note that the specs are the same, but it includes major differences:
- The package includes the stand, the ring light, and holders for digital cameras and phones. The stand is made of aluminum alloy and is expandable from 48cm to 188cm.
- You can control from zero to one-hundred percent. Furthermore, it ensures an accurate portrayal of the image as it allows you to adjust the color temperature from 3000K to 5800K.
- You can find all the information about the current settings on the LCD screen you can find at the back of the light.
- You can adjust the ring light within a 180º degree.
It is the best budget ring light for streaming we have on this list. Essentially, it includes all the features our best pick has, and although there are numerous limitations, it is an excellent light ring to get started in the streaming business.
You can find more information about the Pixel Selfie Ring Light at Amazon.
PIXEL Bi-color Ring Light – 19”
PIXEL is one of the most remarkable brands when it comes to ring lights.
It has numerous options in this list, but this ring light, in particular, has three color filters available and different configurations that may grant you even further control over the image.
The main features of this streaming ring light include the following:
- It includes two power supply options. You can use the external power supply or the USB port. You can also connect your smartphone to ensure it doesn’t run out of battery.
- The LCD shows the current configuration for precise results.
- It ensures the highest quality thanks to the high-color rendering options.
- You can use it with smartphones or DSLR cameras without problems.
- It includes a wireless remote for you to configure the ring light even if you’re away from it. You can also use the Bluetooth remote to take selfies.
This is a good ring light for streaming, and the package includes excellent accessories you can use for your streaming project. You can find more information about the Pixel Bi-color Ring Light at Amazon.
Yesker Ring Light – 18”
The last option comes from Yesker. It is one of the best ring lights for streaming. Like previous ring lights, it grants the user total control when it comes to brightness or color temperature. You can also adjust the stand from 31.5 to 73 inches.
This design is hugely stable and is perfect for multiple purposes, including streaming. The package includes the usual – the LED ring light, the expandable tripod, and the wireless remote.
If you intend to use your phone for recording, the holder allows you to use your device horizontally or vertically.
There isn’t too much remarkable about this light ring, except that it is one of the best budget ring lights for streaming.
It grants you excellent control over the color temperature – from 3200K to 5600K. As for the brightness, you’ll be able to configure it from ten to one-hundred percent.
You can find more information about the Yesker Ring Light at Amazon.
How to Choose the Best Ring Light for Streaming?
Please consider that bigger ring lights are better options. Hence, most options listed here are either 18 or 19 inches.
Not only that, but you should also take into consideration how much control over the image you have.
If you do not intend to use the light ring for professional purposes and don’t know how to use it, it would be best to use a device that’s appropriate for beginners.
How to Use a Ring Light with Streaming?
You must place the ring light in the position you find most convenient, according to the direction you’re locating your face.
Most people put it in front of them, although what’s recommended is to use it on an angle that aims to your face, reduces the shadows, and doesn’t make your vision uncomfortable.
Our best pick remains the same – the Pixel Light Ring that measures 19 inches and includes one of the most complete packages for light rings. If you’re looking for the best budget ring light for streaming, there is a similar option on the list that provides similar results for less money.
A good light ring for streaming becomes a necessity if you’re trying to make a living out of streaming. A good setup is important if you want to portray a professional image to your public.