Zoom has become so famous compared to other video calling apps, and it gets so much participation from people because of its ease of access. It is useful for everyone whether they are using it free or paying the cost. Anybody can use zoom by just putting the meeting id, and they can be a part of the meeting.
Does Zoom have a Whiteboard?
Among all the exciting features and qualities, the Zoom Whiteboard is hugely beneficial and advantageous for its users. Apart from making the video conference convenient and easy, Zoom Whiteboard does a lot more for the users.
Whiteboard is making it so easy for everybody, especially for those in the teaching profession, because they can use this feature better. And let their student make things understand without even getting into trouble.
Zoom Whiteboard Advantages
Whiteboard is a very unique and beneficial element for its zoom user. With the help of Whiteboard, you can write down the notes that you want to show the other participants of the meeting without even using a physical notebook.
Even if other participants also want to pay some input in that whiteboard session, they can do it, which we can say as annotations. This Whiteboard can properly be saved later in the PNG file format. This saved file is supposed to be utilized later for future reference.
When you share your whiteboard option with your participants, you can use the many options from the top menu bar. There will be annotation tools; this will help you use the text option, draw option; you can use anything freehand or use shapes for your convenience.
You can also save your Whiteboard for later work. But the person who is sharing the screen will only be able to keep the Whiteboard.
How to Start The Whiteboard in Zoom?
If you are interested in using the Whiteboard in Zoom, you need to know how to take advantage of this feature. You should see the step by step method in which it is done.
- At first, you are required to open and then sign into the Zoom Meetings. You are considered to be the host of the meeting in this regard.
- After that, you are supposed to click on the option “New Meeting.”
- Now you are allowed to invite the other participants to join the meeting organized by you.
- There will be an option “Share Screen.” If the Whiteboard is ready for use, then you are required to click on this option.
- In this step, you have to pick the choice ‘Whiteboard’ and tick on ‘Share.’
- There will be a white screen ready to be used for taking notes, annotations, etc. Apart from the host, other participants will also use this feature as per their needs and quality.
How To Use Whiteboard in Zoom?
Now there is a Whiteboard in front of you, and you can use it in any form of information you want to provide. The person who is using this feature should know how it is going to work.
- There is likely to be a set of the Whiteboard tools over a black screen. These tools are supposed to be used in different ways and means. A-Zoom user is allowed to choose as to what to do with these tools.
- There will be a ‘Select’ tool on the left side that can be used to move objects around. Then there are Draw and Text options next to this Select tool. These tools are also to be used to do corresponding things.
- On the other hand, there is a ‘Stamp’ tool that enables a Zoom user to place different icons anywhere on the Whiteboard on Zoom. You are supposed to select from the pre-selected stamps set, including a question mark, a heart, a star, an X, a checkmark, an arrow, etc.
- These things are there to help you along the way in expressing different thoughts or feelings about some specific topic without creating any interruption at all.
- To bring some attention to a particular area, you are likely to make the best use of the feature ‘Spotlight.’ It is there to allow you to properly set an arrow along with your name next to the Whiteboard.
- Moreover, the Spotlight wand is there to make it plausible for pointing at any point or object and then highlight that thing for some time.
- There are some other features in the Whiteboard in Zoom, such as Redo, Undo. On the other hand, the ability to change the drawing/text’s color, the power to ‘Erase’ is also considered being some other useful features in this regard.
- In case everything goes wrong, then there is the option of ‘Clear’ that you can hit to start everything from the start on the Whiteboard. These features and functionalities are relatively easy and efficient to use.
It is significant for you to do as much research on the Whiteboard features as you can do. This will surely be beneficial and advantageous for you.
How To Save a Whiteboard?
Whiteboard is precisely like the digital variant of our notebook. Just like you want to save our laptop’s content, you might also want to keep the things/text/drawing on the Zoom Whiteboard for future reference. To do this all, you require to click on the option ‘Save.’
This option is likely to be there at the right annotation tool. That will save the whiteboard content in a png file, which will hold the current folder. You are even allowed to see this PNG file after clicking on the option ‘Show in Folder,’ which is likely to appear once you save the Whiteboard content.
Hence, if you follow the above-described methods, then you can easily access the various functionalities and features of Zoom Whiteboard in the best way possible. You can even do more research on this.